- Smart Money Padala - You can find this anywhere, even small store are offering remittance and money transfer. You can also have your own card by registering at Smart, they will give you a Smar Money card as long as you have a Smart Mobile number. Usually they can provide you a maximum of three cards per account. There is a transfer fee, minimum of Php5.00 (as of writing).
- Globe GCASH - Transferring from GCASH to GCASH is free. If you are a Globe user, you can open an account with GLOBE. You have to pay P150 (at the time of this writing) to get the card right away. Easy right.
- Coins.ph - Coins.ph is also a mobile app, where they offer Bitcoin to Peso conversion, and vice versa. You can send and received money, but would take a while in some third party vendor cause they have a cut off time.You can deposit money tru accredited remittance center 7-11 or by online banking like BPI. Here are the benefits of coins.ph:
- Free person-to-person transfers and convenient cash-outs at any bank or Padala center.
- 5% rebate every time you load any prepaid phone.
- Pay 50+ billers in one place - with a P5 cashback every time you pay a bill, and P100 for every 5 bill payments you make in one week.
- Security Bank - You can send eCash to anyone. You can send money even if the recipient doesn't have a security acoount. Cool right. Here's the link
Hope this helps especially to those people who might be doing an emergency money transfer.